Sunday, February 10, 2013

Blogilates

I'm not the sportiest person out there and whenever I do exercise I usually just go for a run, but today two of my closest friends and I decided to workout together. I've never worked out to a fitness video before so this was a first for me. My friend introduced us to Blogilates which is actually quite well known on YouTube. We did the Food baby workout which is designed to tone up and flatten the belly. It was an amazing workout and of course the workout wasn't complete without dance music on maximum in the background. We didn't quit there though. We followed up the Blogilates with a run along the beach. I can't remember the last time I've had such a great workout. We felt amazing afterwards. Go check out Cassey Ho on her Blogilates YouTube page. My abs and thighs hated her for all the pain throughout the workout, but I feel good now and I know I'm going to sleep well tonight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment