Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cleaning my parent's bathroom

My family and I have lived in our current house for something like 8 years and in that time I can't remember ever offering to clean my parent's bathroom. Yeah sure maybe they've asked me to clean it once or twice, but I can't even remember that ever happening either. So today I decided to do something nice for them and clean their bathroom. 

It. Was. So. Dirty. 

Don't get me wrong, my parents are very clean people, but oh man, that bathroom needed a cleaning...desperately. I used up a whole bottle of Easy Off Bam and as much bleach as my nose could handle (luckily it was lemon scented). Easy Off Bam is pretty powerful stuff. A bit of a spray here, wait for a minute in which is enough time to scroll through your instagram feed, wipe off and "BAM, the dirt is gone".

Even though it took a good couple of hours to clean, it doesn't seem like such a big deal considering everything my parents have done for me. I know that some people actually aren't lucky enough to have great parents, but if your parents are even half great (and be honest with yourself, most of them -  no matter how irritating or annoying they are - are actually pretty awesome) then please make time to do something nice for them. 

 

LOL at "Bamercise"


No comments:

Post a Comment