Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Flourless carrot and banana muffins

I've just finished a pretty insane workout with two of my very close friends, and although I need a shower so (so so so so) badly, writing up my post before the day ends takes greater precedence :)

Not only did I try something new today, but so did my two lovely workout buddies. Today we baked a recipe for flourless carrot and banana muffins which our favourite fitness blogger Cassey Ho posted up on her instagram (check out the recipe here).

We also made a vegan friendly version of the icing which tasted so delicious! All three of us totally recommend it:
1 Tablespoon Tofutti brand of Better than Cream Cheese (vegan cream cheese)
3 Tablespoons Soy Life vanilla yogurt (I recommend this brand because it's so yum! With some brands of soy yogurt, you can really taste the tofu, but this one is creamy and has a nice vanilla flavour)
1 teaspoon agave (uh-gah-vey) nectar. Maple syrup could work too.





I've never been super keen on working out, but I think the Blogilates videos by Cassey Ho have changed me. She works you so hard, but I can feel myself toning up and just feeling great! If you've got 15 minutes to spare, give her videos a go!

Ok guys, it's seriously time for me to shower now :)

This one will kill your arms, but it's worth it!

1 comment:

  1. So Brendan and my sister both loved it.
    Vegans 5 normal 0

    ReplyDelete