Monday, February 4, 2013

I love you Sydney

Dear Reader,

I just had the most amazing trip to Sydney! My good friend and I were gone for the weekend to see Swedish House Mafia (SHM), but in those two days, we had so many new experiences. It's exactly this kind of stuff that I started this blog for in the first place. 

On the Saturday we went for a jet boat ride in the harbour. It's definitely something for the thrill seekers out there. Be prepared to get wet though because the ride is full on fast turns. They blast the music as the jet boat goes and sights are pretty amazing too. 

Saturday night was the SHM concert. No words can describe how much I loved it. Now, I don't usually listen to dance music, and to be honest I only knew a few of SHM's songs, but when I was there, the music and the atmosphere took over and I found myself dancing like a true fan. I won't forget the experience.

On the Sunday my friend and I climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge! If you told me a few weeks ago that I'd be doing something like this, I would have told you otherwise. The view was gorgeous and the exercise was great. This is something that is on my list of things to do, and it feels so good to cross it off. 

Sydney, I love you man.









No comments:

Post a Comment