Sunday, May 19, 2013

30 Day Squat Challenge completed

As you may or may not remember reading, I started the 30 Day Squat Challenge exactly 30 days ago. I started off with 50 squats and worked my way up to the big 250 squats today. 

I'll tell you what, squats are pretty hardcore. I was actually sweaty and puffed out by the end of it!

I promised you readers that I'd film myself doing the squats and post it up on the blog, but unfortunately the sound quality of my phone camera is so shocking that the background music I had playing totally drowns out everything and saying and the music itself sounds like deafening white noise =/ So I'm sorry that you don't get to see me sweating it out to that 250th squat. 

What I will say though, is that my lovely brother Peter was such a good little helper today. All he wanted to do was chill out and watch some episodes of Futurama, but instead I made him film me squatting. He reluctantly agreed and he did such a great job helping me keep count :) 

I highly recommend any 30 day challenges that are on Instagram or the Internet. They are a great way to gradually build up that strength and muscle tone. My butt is definitely firmer than it was 30 days ago :P


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The video I took didn't turn out very well and I don't have it anymore. But, if I ever do it again, I'll post that up for sure :)

      Delete