Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Despicable Me 2

DESPICABLE ME 2!

There's not much more I need to say really. I loved the first one, and I love this one just as much. I found it to be such a hilarious movie and this time round there was much more minion fun. 

The weather was absolutely shocking today, with heavy rains and strong winds, and I was tired from prac, but nothing was going to stop me from watching this.  

We ended up only being able to get seats 3 rows from the screen and so we were a little worried our necks were going to be sore from looking up, but luckily for us it was ok sitting up that close. I still haven't learnt my lesson from the same thing happening for Man of Steel that I need to go early for popular movies. 


Such a good movie to life your spirits. I give it a much deserved 8.5/10 :)

I couldn't find a movie poster for the minion Dave, but he's one of my favourites too :)






No comments:

Post a Comment