Tuesday, September 24, 2013

South Perth park and Coode St jetty

I was driving along Mill Point Rd today when I decided to pull into Coode St and check out the parks along the river. I don't explore south Perth very much and so I thought this would be a good way to start. 

When I woke up this morning I decided to put my camera in my bag and I'm glad I did because I really enjoyed taking photos of all the scenery. It was nice to see Perth City from a different view. I had fun playing around with all the filters on my camera too. Mine you, I still need to read through the instruction manual. Must make time for that.

The parks were so lovely. The grass was green, there was a lovely lake which had two bridges to walk over and closer to the Swan River was the Coode St jetty.

I really enjoyed just walking around with my earphones in, soaking up the sun (even though it was hidden behind some clouds), enjoying the breeze and taking in the view. Mmm yes, my idea of a relaxing afternoon after a long day. 


I thought this was cool. It's like a mini island.















No comments:

Post a Comment