Monday, November 4, 2013

Thor: The Dark World

Over the past couple of years my siblings and I haven't had that much time to hang out together. I've always been busy with uni and my older sister was always busy with her fly-in-fly-out job. This gap year has been nice though because it means that I can spend more time with my little brother and recently my sister has been in town more so the three of us have been able to hang out more. 

Today we went to go watch Thor The Dark World. We're all big on super hero movies and we all loved the first Thor movie so it only made sense to watch the second one together. 

I enjoyed the movie; not as much as the first Thor, but it was still good. There was lots of good humour and the storyline wasn't too bad either. I love what a great actor Anthony Hopkins is and my favourite character was Heimdall the guardian of the Bifrost :)

I was left asking a lot of questions after watching Thor. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I look forward to future movies and for Guardians of the Galaxy.

A guy had made a replica of Thor's hammer Mjolnir from scratch!! It was amazing! There is a running competition where people can take a photo and post it up on Instagram and Facebook in order to win a Thor prize package worth $500. Fingers crossed we win :)

No comments:

Post a Comment